[RC] Hopkins Creek - larry Miller

Kari, Tara Williams is her name and she is 15 yr old!  Julie has sponsored Tari many times but Tara is a smart kid.  You were in good hands.  Julie rates her horse and won't overdo.  Her horse has over 6000 GLDRA miles on him, 2000 miles were done in the last two years.  Jimmy is a pretty impressive fella.  I hope you liked the Manistee River overlooks, at the second one, there is a snowmobile down at the bottom!!  It is pretty hard to see unless you know where to look.  As for the snowmobile bridges, you went over the same two bridges twice!!  And the Hopkins Creek crossing is pretty impressive with the rail fence leading into and out of the water.  MI trail riders made it like that to preserve the creek bed since Hopkins Creek is one of best trout streams in the state.  We have to share state land with everyone so it behooves us all to get along.  I am glad you liked the ride.  I am waiting for a repeat of the lemonaide stand on trail, maybe next year.  Jeanie