[RC] "treeless bareback pad" - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: jill  jil_in_co@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What is inside these pads? I looked up the pic on Country Supply, but there's
no info about what's in the middle of the pad. Looks like it would need a
regular pad underneath.
Jill

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins