[RC] Oakland Hills question - Barbara White

Does anyone who attended Saturday's excellent Oakland Hills (CA) ride remember the name of the group of kids selling Xenophon t-shirts?  My husband would like to purchase another. I know that the Junior Moraga Horseman's Association was selling raffle tickets, but I believe it was a different group selling the t-shirts.

Thanks for your help,
  Barbara