Re: [RC] Norco etc - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 6/22/2004 8:49:09 AM Pacific Standard Time, iluvdez@xxxxxxxxx writes:
But AERC has lost a ride because of the
complaining of participants, if I understand the post
correctly. That stinks.
I've ridden both those rides and I honestly don't understand what the complaints could have been (I've *heard* what they are, but I don't get it).  I wasn't able to make it to Bar H this year and I understand it was VERY hot....Lynne is a wonderful ride manager but even she can't control the weather.  Maybe our AERC motto needs to be "Stuff Happens, Deal With It".

After all the work that goes into a ride, its kinda like your favorite horse ....you can criticize it, but anybody else does and they're toast.

Sylvia (I think the people who complained should have to RM the Norco ride this year)