[RC] excessive drinking - Mike & Kathy Kelly

My horse Gabriel drinks way more water than is normal.  I don't notice it so much in the winter, but in the summer its amazing how much he goes thru.  His pee is always clear.  I went on a 2 hr ride the other day and he peed 5 times.

I have noticed this the past few summers, but if anything its worse this summer.  His health appears excellent otherwise, coat and weight are good, never colicy or any other problems.

Is this something I should be concerned about?

Kathy Kelly
Parks AZ