RE: [RC] [RC] Cold Springs Photos - Laurie Durgin

Hey you took that picture of one of my triails here in Georgia. The first one is a ringer for one I was bushwacking last week!!:0)

From: DreamWeaver <nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   Cold Springs Photos
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:55:05 -0700

Here are a couple of albums. The first one has 42 photos and is of the trail at Cold Springs. Anybody who thinks that Nevada is flat or is just desert should check out some of these. :+)

http://community.webshots.com/album/154365339ZGxCOt

The next album has photos of what remains of Chief's GC shoes taken yesterday morning:

http://community.webshots.com/album/154678121qrrXty I think he could probably have done another 50 or two in them. I'm just happy that they held up so well over the 5 days and the toughest terrain and ride that we'll ride in all year.

Karen

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS! ~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse. ~ Frank Solano