Re: [RC] ooops - Bette Lamore

Hi John
I had asked people to post me privately which most are. I guess I should have reiterated that in the last email and not have mentioned that they could post if they thought it important to get all feedback. The next e-mail on this thread will only be the final draft as you wish.
Sorry
Bette
John Teeter wrote:

This particular thread, while keeping to the target of how to more closely associate the arabian breed with the sport of endurance and distance riding - characteristics and such, is taking up alot of ridecamp bandwidth. The suggestion to use ridecamp as the medium to collaborate on a message to AHA is scary.

Ridecamp is not the place for the collaborative authoring. If you don't mind, take this discussion off-list and post back the link to the final letter.

All those who wish to contribute to the drafting of the message to AHA please contact the author(s) off-list, directly using their email(s).

thanks,

johnt