[RC] Breed destruction - I found a great horse - Paddi

Wayne Delbeke used to ride his horse JR to help me clear trails. He would not only start his chain saw and cut limbs but stand on his back with the trees falling around and on JR.

JR was found by Wayne when they were trying to buck him out to see if he could become bucking stock.
He was probably on his way to the meat plant.
Lucky for JR when Wayne partnered with him he became a star. He did the Tevis , won lots of races and year end awards . Most of all he kept us all entertained with his adventrues. Wayne skiing behind him was one of my favorites.

Barb Fleet has a stallion from that line that is amazing. His name is ABU.
He got loose in the trailer on the way to a ride and licked the back of the gelding next to him. If you did not know he was a stallion at a ride you would think he was a gelding.
He is strong , smart and quiet.
Barb is breeding for quality and temperment. She has a 3 year old  gelding for sale that is just like Abu and if my husband had not said "more horses make fast divorces" I would buy him in an instant.
http://www.biothanetack.com/Customer%20Pics/ABU.htm  is Abu's web page. His pedigree is there if anyone wants to look at it. So is a picture of Drifter. She has some younger stock for sale

Happy Trails
Paddi