From: Caglehead01@xxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]
Closet  reader here with a  question.  My 4 yr old  1/2  Arab has developed
Allergies  this Spring  due to the  Extremely High Pollen count this year, she
never had this before .      Anyone  have a Horse with  Allergies and how does
it affect your riding and Training?

thanks for any info,
B.W.  Ohio

There is something so magical about being out at night after being on the
trail all day on a long 100 with miles left to go.
~  Tom Noll