Re: [RC] breed destruction - Truman Prevatt

It depends on the knee problem. Problems in the cartlidage can make it extremely difficult to have the knee bent as much as required by posting - even it you do it right. Same for an ACL or MCL problem. Some people just can't comfortabely ride the trot for a long period of time. You are right if you knees are relatively healthy to start with and they start to hurt - time to check how you are riding. But if they are trashed to start with - sometimes a gaited horse is the best option.

Truman