Re: [RC] AHA Marketing Materials - Truman Prevatt

At the Southeast Equestrian Trails Conference (SETC) every since I have been going and I've been going a long time - the Tennessee Walkinghorse association is a sponsor. They have a booth with material promoting the TWH as the "worlds best trail horse." Normally you will also find a Walking horse breeder in the area of the show with a booth.  I think that last year the Paso association was also there.

Seems to be that if the AHA were serious about addressing this big and growing market - they would be there and at other regional and national trails conferences.

Truman