[RC] New horse tv channel - Laurie Durgin

For those of you who get Direct -TV satelite, there is a new station called RFD-tv. It is for Rural Farm people.(ya know, like cows and horses....)
Here is the horse part. They have 30-60 minute training sessions, videos from Clinton Anderson, Richard Shrake (great one on training older horses, I actually learned how to do a flying lead change), Parelli, LInda Tellington-Jones, Monty Roberts, and I even watched some guy with a heavy South American accent who trains warmbloods, and aussie brumby rescuers,(a bit dry) Also some Paso Fino trainer, some Qh stuff, and best of all a Mule trainer (well I do have a mini donkey;0) They repeat the shows during the daytime around 11ish and then again at night around 10:-12:00) I taped them, cause I was zzing out in the chair.
It's in the 300's somewhere. you can also look it up on the web by just typing in RFD-TV.

Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to win a trip to NY http://www.msnmessenger-download.click-url.com/go/onm00200497ave/direct/01/

There is something so magical about being out at night after being on the
trail all day on a long 100 with miles left to go. ~ Tom Noll