[RC] Still going west--XP adventure - mark

Hi gang-

We are at an overnight in WY.

We spent two days at RMTC--saw Joe Long's great hall of fame horse
Kahlil-looked great for 30+!!!  I rode up the mountain alone before the rain
set in, yesterday, and was reminded of the ROC many years ago.  Thanks for the
memories!!  Bobbi is the best hostess and the gourmet vegetarian food was
fabulous- we hated to leave!  She and Kathy Grimes and maybe some others are
going to meet us in WY and ride with us for a week.

It has rained, been quite cool and thunderstormed all across the country- very
odd. Fuel has been around $1.59-1.70 with cash price of around $1.63 the norm.
Gas has been less than on the east coast, with $1.99 the average.

Such a small world-while overnighting in Nebraska, we met a group from Dayton
OH (just a couple hours from home) traveling to Reno to compete their drill
team horses, and the fellow knew Jaye Perry, and today at this overnight in
WY, we met a girl from Pittsburgh PA who is doing a BLM intership here who
knows an endurance rider from western PA that is an aquaintance.  She is going
to come up to the South Pass WY days and check out the XP.

The mares are traveling great- I am going to go out and reshoe a couple before
it gets dark.

Don't know when I will get to a computer again-

Signing off--

Team Estrogen, Laura Hayes, Equal Terms, Bey Allure, and Fly So Free--in the
wild wild west.

There is something so magical about being out at night after being on the
trail all day on a long 100 with miles left to go.
~  Tom Noll