Re: [RC] Man vs. Horse speeds & Shermans Gap at the OD - Lynne Glazer

Bob Morris, are you listening? Flashback time...

Remember how fast we went back down that mountain, in the rain? At least we beat the hail, if not the sheep.

Lynne
who stayed with Bob on a dare
we fell on the front side, on the hill below that cabin. I do remember it was 9400 feet there!