Re: [RC] Horse vs. runner Speed - sandy . l . holder

When I was riding out there, they had maps, one of which that I carried around in my fanny pack.  It had the mileage on it - again, not sure how accurate - as well as the trails.  What it didn't show was how tough the trails were (the Greenpicker Trail as an example).  Not sure with Park cutbacks if they still have them, but it was wonderful for me.  If you're up in the area, we're trying to plan a 3 day trip to Stewart Horse Camp and would love for you to join us on the ride.  Just let me know.

Thanks,
Sandy

"Karen Sullivan" <greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/17/2004 12:48 PM