[RC] Synthetic shoes - poly steel - Benedikte Whitman

Has anyone heard of or used "Poly Steel" synthetic horse shoes?  I
currently use Ground Controls and love them, but my gelding "sloughs" his
rear feet and twists off the outside of one when he pushes off, so much
that in 4 weeks, he has completely worn off that side of the shoe - even
though all the rest look barely broken-in.

I read that poly-steel shoes are the hardest synthetic available and
wanted to try them but could not find them on the internet.

Any other ides about how to shoe in this instance would also be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks.
Benedikte

The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing
for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland