Re: [RC] !need TRAINER!- Greeley, COLORADO - Cora

Try Colorado Training Center...supposed to be very good...Cora
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christy Hawes" <brattyblond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 6:47 AM
Subject: [RC] !need TRAINER!- Greeley, COLORADO

Hi Everyong- I need someone to put 2-4 weeks trail riding on my 4 1/2 yr
old
Anglo Filly (about 15.3). Can come to my house and ride with us or I will
take to facility. Has all ground work done. Longes in side reins, ties,
trailers, whatever. Been ridden 15 times in the pasture.  Not sure how she
will handle the trail with a person aboard. Has been hand walked around
the
neighborhood a lot and not spooky. I'm afraid she will crow hop on me and
dump me. Need someone to convince her that it's not a good idea. Bold yet
sweet- it's her only flaw, really! This won't take long. I need the
confidence as much as she does.
Would like a trainer with trail riding experience who's not afraid to get
after her for bad behaviour and reward when good. She's going to try
bucking, I just know it, she does it in the pasture. Please recommend
someone who can really hang on....... just kidding.

I'M READY TO DO THIS YESTERDAY.

THANKS!
Christy Hawes
Greeley, CO
970-396-0954

When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown