[RC] Tailing - erika p moore

>If you learn to tail correctly - letting the horse pull you up - it's as easy on you tailing up as riding up and a lot easier on the horse.

I have no opinion either way when it comes to this statement, but I was wondering.....How does one "learn" to tail correctly?
I was told people did this in LDs...but have yet to see it or do it (being fairly new to the extreme world of LD).
HA, I can just imagine me trying this with my Henry.   He doesnt kick or anything, but I KNOW he would turn around and look at me with those huge eyes of his, perk his ears and - I swear! - cock an eyebrow as if to say, "So, I take it your pushing?"
I cant see a horse doing this without giving those big sighs (you know the ones you hear from your teenagers) or laughing at us and how dumb WE look hanging on for dear life cuz we couldnt get ourselves up the hills.

It struck me as a funny thought.  Congrats to anyone who uses this trick successfully - you have my respect (and curiosity!)

Erika