Re: [RC] Bucking - Barbara McCrary

It WAS really steep!  Nothing on Swanton Pacific was EVER that steep.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: betndez
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 4:45 PM
Subject: [RC] Bucking

That trail must have been REALLY steep for you to comment on it since there are a couple of sections of your old Swanton Pacific ride that were the steepest trails I've ever been on.  Even in the old days when I was young, brave and foolish there was one of those white chalk hills that I preferred to lead down.

Betty Edgar

>> on Monday my current endurance horse and I went up
the steepest couple of mountain trails I've ever ridden on a competition
(Day 1 on the Cold Springs XP ride), and I wouldn't have taken the other
horse I mentioned up that.  He was great on moderately steep hills, but was
not great on REALLY steep mountains.

Barbara