Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Horse ID / Great idea: only half the solution - Truman Prevatt

You can go  to Petsmart and make engraved tags. They are about 6 or 8 bucks each. You can put exactly what you want to on them.  It only takes about 2 minutes a tag. I have one attached to the bridle I ride in and one to the halter that I use when I take the horses anyplace. I have both my and my wife's sell numbers on the tags.  While it is not fool proof it is an inexpensive way so that if your horses get lost someone will be able to contact you when if they find them.

Truman

A friend got separated from her horse, who had no ID, and had a
scary few hours until he was found.  To avoid this problem, I
put a luggage tag on my saddle.  As luck would have it, just a
few days later, my horse slipped and fell, and took off before I
could grab him.

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."