[RC] Way to go Ed!!! - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jody Rogers-Buttram jody.buttram@xxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just want to say, that after reading RC for a long time,
that I must say that Ed, from Florida...Mustang Man as Joni
calls him, gives the most consistant, wonderful advise. He never
gets involved in the arguments that happen.  He seems to always
just give that great insight to whatever the problem and still
hold his personal esteem.  Here's to you Mustang Man, I do
appreciate the good advice for all of us.  Good luck to your
George on the Tevis!!!!!

Jody and the girls

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton