[RC] OT -- Breeding Question - Stephanie E Caldwell

My mare got accidentally bred about eighty days ago
and hasn't been back in heat since. I just ordered one
of those prick the nose pregnancy tests, but my
question to ya'll is how to go about getting my vet
bills from the stallion owner? Are there any laws/
rules/regs concerning this? Anyone else recently gone
through this situation?

It's a baby I don't want and a cross that isn't going
to be very good, but my vet doesn't recommend
abortion. Anyone with experience on aborting a mare
andproblems it might cause?

Steph