[RC] trailers (width limitations) - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Trish Nelson fourxblessed@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for info on trailers, hoping to start off next season better equipped.
Want all aluminum (gooseneck)to keep down weight and steel rusts very quickly
here by the ocean. Wondering about width - currently have a 12 long by 6 wide
stock trailer, and I have very little room on either side of my trailer on some
of the roads around here. Also, isn't there some type of federal regulation
limiting max width? I also have a rack for portable corrals that has to fit
over the fender on one side.
                  Thanks,
                      Trish
                      fourxblessed@xxxxxxxx

swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond