Re: [RC] Still on breeeding ............ - SandyDSA

In a message dated 6/14/2004 8:17:39 AM Pacific Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That is no longer the case here. My understanding from the Registry is
> that breeding is down-- thank goodness-- and there actually is a
> shortage of athletic, performance horses. In
heh - there has beena  shortage of solid performance horses for a long time - seems like it LOOKS worse partly because almost everything is classified as "performance", and indeed, "perforamnce" does nto necessarily lend itself to "athleticism". I just get such a hoot outta the coalition trying to get halter re-classified as a "performance" class. EGADS! What next?

Of course, way too many peeps make way too much money breedinf and selling way too many horses who are in the end...good for nothing after halter.

san ( who doesn't breed for flat croups!)