From: RanDMeyer@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   Sore back while training
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:31:17 EDT

I've been training now several months now and trotting several miles at a
time now . No problem for my horse but not for me. I'm killing my lower back. Its
sore for 3 days after a ride. How do you guys do it? I'm used to riding with
my stirrups down and my legs stretched out. Easier on my knees. May be I need
to raise my stirrups so I can keep my butt off the saddle. Ideas Please.

thanks Rod

Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding. ~ Homer Saferwiffle