Re: [RC] Sore back while training - Chris Paus

Oh, be careful with painkillers. My husband is
recovering from an 8 year addiction to prescription
pain killers. It started innocently enough with honest
relief for an arthritic knee and a total knee
replacement. He had to go to an inpatient treatment
center for help and will always battle this addiction.
It's a terrible way for a person to live.

chris
--- Merryben@xxxxxxx wrote:
This is why I take straight painkillers, even though
they do not reduce
inflammation at all.  That and the fact that the
Advil, Aleve type stuff will
really mess up an ulcer if you have one, and I
did.....

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano