Fwd: [RC] Sore back while training - RanDMeyer

Thank you all very much for all your help! Great advice and quick response. You all are a wealth of information. Your easy on the newbies too. If all goes well next month on my ride I may be looking into  another walker. I want a mover. If anyone knows of any good quality walkers in the North west please me know.

thanks again Rod.
--- Begin Message ---