Re: [RC] Warts - heidi

To whom it may concern

I have a six year old gelding who has many warts on his muzzle and on
his front legs and around the chest area. If anyone knows of any
treatment to get rid of these warts please let me know.

Thank you
Mohammed Mokdad

Warts are caused by a virus, and they will go away in time, as the horse
builds an immunity to them.  Usually it takes several weeks.  You can
sometimes speed up the process by pinching off a few of
them--theoretically, at least, this causes more "exposure" of the wart
virus to the blood stream, enhancing the production of antibodies.

Once they are gone, the horse tends to be immune to them and they do not
recur.

Heidi

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano