[RC] Land Lawyer licensed for Montana - Erica R. DeVoti

Looking for leads for a lawyer licensed in Montana for real estate/agricultural/land/wills & trusts.  Hoping someone in the ridecamp realm can email me privately with a reference/contact as we are out of state.  Contact: ponyexpress@xxxxxxxxxxxx  or archive readers: ponyexpressatfrontier.net

Thank you very much, Erica DeVoti