From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 12:40 PM
Subject: [RC] Quotes

Please Reply to: Tess Searcy morabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey does anyone still have a copy of that quote,it was several months ago,
several were talking about it being a good idea,about when we die having a
battered & used up body instead of keeping ourselves pretty & perfect?  I
know I should have saved it, now I am looking for it. Please help, you can
email me privately to not take up ride camp.

Thanks in advance!

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people
who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop