Re: [RC] [RC] UCSC Banana Slugs - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Nicole z_arabs@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Truman Prevatt wrote:
I don't remember the banana slug shirt - but I guess if you
weren't looking for it you might not know what it was.

Probably should rent the video and watch it again.

Boy, we're verging far from endurance, but I have to agree with
Cathy, "Pulp Fiction" is a masterpiece (and Quentin Tarantino has
never made it's equal, IMO, the rest of his stuff is too violent
[not that "Pulp Fiction" is not violent, it is very violent &
disturbing, but the plot supports it]).

I guess if one didn't know what that goofy looking shirt was you
wouldn't notice it, but having friends who went to UCSC I
couldn't miss it.  :)

Truman, rent it.  I would send you my old VHS of it (long ago
replaced by DVD), but I think I sold it on eBay. ;)

I'm trying really hard to find a way to hook this into endurance
or at least horses...  Ummm... I'm drawing a blank...  Oh, I got it: a friend
almost sold her house & horse property to Ving Rhames
(who is in the movie)...

~Nicole

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~  Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance