Re: [RC] Spider web "FOOT" - rides2far

 KILL THE BLACK
WIDOWS!

Number one place for black widows around here is under the water trough
or in the bottom of the salt block holder (underneath.)  They like it
dark and damp.I could probably go get one right now. I used to use a
large garbage can to water the horses in and the two little handles to
stick your fingers in on bottom were their favorite places. I'd flip it
over and the female (big one) would be in one of the finger slots and the
male would be in the other. Learned to *never* put my hand on the bottom
of something like that to flip it.  Same goes for the salt block holder.
The female will be on one side and the male on the other. You have to
look hard when you see a "messy" web. The spider hides over in the dark
and is shy. If I've left a bucket upside down in the barn for while I
check it very well before I'd pour feed in it for a horse. I've had them
build in there too.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins