[RC] Tevis horse sought - Mary Abbott

This is a follow up to my post from a couple of days ago where I asked if
anyone had a Tevis ready horse they would like to have ridden in the ride.
I noticed in the archives (I do not receive the ongoing dialog) that my
internet address does not show up. I am not sure why this is.  It seems
funny that my phone number that I put in there does, but my internet address
does not.

Therefore, I am going to type in in here again now, but a bit differently.
Here is is:

mabbottatwizwiredotcom

Maybe that will come through!  You know what to do with the "at" and "dot"!

Mary Abbott
The Dog Gone Ranch
Grass Valley, CA
(530) 346-7155

Every horse can be taught to walk faster than you think.  It is one of the
most important qualities of a good riding horse.  Some have it naturally,
others need to learn. On the other hand, if you are riding a tired horse,
an easy jog is more efficient, covers more groumnd with less effort.  (it's
the rebound effect of the two beat trot)
~  Dot Wiggins