[RC] [RC] Zayante & Nick @ Wild West 3 day - Ridecamp Guest - Nick Warhol

**I also wish to apologize to the riders for the OREOS I had promised them.  My
dog-SPOT-ate the Oreos, and the Wheat Thins, and the Ritz/cheese bits while he
was truck-sitting on Saturday at Lone Grave**

Hi Karen-  Sorry I called you Kathy, but hey, I was close.    Wheat Thins? Ritz
cheese bits?  Those snackies are not even in the same universe as the one and
only Oreo cookie.   Those precious little chocolate and creme filled jems were
all that stood between many riders and certain starvation!  Think of how many
lives you saved out there!   Only problem was- no milk!   Maybe next year?  And
keep the cookies in a dog proof container?

And since Meryben does not believe the dog ate them, she gets no Oreos.  Sorry,
MB, but you are on the Oreo blacklist.

Actually we riders should be thanking you for the effort.  Anyone who would
spend two days out in the mountains at a water stop taking care of everybody
deserves some credit.  Especialy since the alternative was, was, well, riding
the ride!  I can sure tell you what I'd rather be doing.

And yes, we can all learn much from the wisdom of the "Twisted Sisters."
Especially how to eat at rides!

thanks again, see you next year!
nick

Z¬†‹¥t‰h¢H(¡؟!Ú'¶ɞ–X(¡֮¶+ºy'£      ë‰לjjgzا~Šæjبžm§ÿðçvêڝǧzßë‰לjj