From: <RDCARRIE@xxxxxxx>
To: <lkinsky@xxxxxxxxxx>; <Merryben@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] spider web face

In a message dated 6/9/2004 11:52:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lkinsky@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Sitting down at a ride lunch spot (at the Dale Edgar NATRC
Ride) and
having a six inch banana slug

Oooohh...banana slugs are COOL!  I'm originally from Oregon, and I
remember them from the Coast Range.  We used to see them when we'd go
camping.  They're kinda greenish-yellowish, and some have black markings on
them, at least in Oregon.

Dawn
You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long

Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart