From: "Marilyn Wiese" <robertmarilyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] spider web face

Truman,
To a true arachnophobe, degree of harmlessness doesn't matter a bit.
They're
still SPIDERS.  Just the sight of one gives me chills.  If one gets on
me,
it's all over...I'll toss my cookies.
<<My favorite trick is when I am riding with someone is to be quiet and
duck
at the last minute so the person behind has no time to react>>
You are one sick puppy...  :)
Dawn in East Texas

I've spent the night at Dawn's house several times and her guest bathroom
is
full of snakes and  big lizards and huge container of crickets.  I am not
kidding!

marilyn in san angelo, tx

There are few places where the horse does not fit in; at least in my
world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall

Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart