Re: [RC] New England Journal of Medicine - JANUSTUDIO

Sprayed some OFF onto my face in a desperate move to get rid of the pesky
nats, and that stuff left white pits in my green Troxel helmet. And, boy did
that
taste bad... I'll just swat and wave from now on.
Those Cintrella (sp) wrist bands seem to work best for me, when I remember to
put one on...

Jan