RE: [RC] [RC] Proposals for good animal identification in the USA - ll cole

As far as chickens go, Exotic Newcastle Disease(END) and Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza(HPAI) have resulted in the destruction of hundreds of thousands of birds in recent years.

And to keep this endurance related, these darn USDA Emergency Programs are interrupting my conditioning schedule on the 5 y/o gelding I'm trying to get started.

Barry Cole.

Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events. ============================================================ Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also where you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his cool. ~ Jim Holland ridecamp.net information: http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/ ============================================================