Re: [RC] attack of the killer horse flies - rides2far

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to protect this horse from
future
stings?

Not *that* one, but I've found that if you're willing to take down all
the spiderwebs and be in front you won't get stung. >g< Ride in groups no
larger than 3 is another good tip. One day we had 6 people and rider
number 4 in line got hit at two different nests. I suggested we split up
in 2 groups and we had no more problems. They seem to have little bit of
walking over the nest that they'll put up with before they decide
enough's enough and attack.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith