[RC] Wine Country 50 - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Mindy MindyMorris2530@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Hi All - My horse Jimbo and I did our 1st 50 this past week-end- We are still
smiling - Met some wonderful people that helped us keep going - Would love to
get in contact with them - There was Vivian on a 20 year old grey arab gelding
named Shea, Alexis and Jenny, on a grey and a bay, arabs.....they invited Jimbo
and I to go riding with them sometime.....I didnt make it back to their trailer
to give them my phone #, And Bonnie riding a black horse named Jack, he was a
gaited horse - These people and more were just wonderful - Along with the ride
management - I am really enjoying the California rides and people - Thanks so
much for making this Georgia girl feel so welcome!!
      Next 50 at Cooley in 2 weeks!!
                      Mindy and Jimbo

endurance riders in our top echelons of competition, now and in
the past, exemplify the 'common man' not the hierocracy. It is this
possibility, this chance to come to the fore, that makes endurance
competition of the Aussie/American type so much more desirable to part of
the world.
~  Bob Morris