Re: [RC] Fly Spray Recipe - Becky Rohwer

 Might be a personal thang.  I used to love the smell of SSS and loved to
use it in my bath.  I developed a bad rash on my legs once.  It was so
miserable and itchy that I would come home from work and soak in a tub with
SSS in the water.  The rash got worse.  I finally discovered I had developed
an allergic reaction to it and haven't been able to use it since.  So if I
did use it on my horse it might be me that ends up itching instead of my
horse.  DARN!

 Becky R. - Montana

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano