[RC] Fly Spray Recipe - shgerbey

this is the recipe that was given to me at my second
endurance ride down in Georgia...

1 16 oz. bottle Skin So Soft Original bath oil from Avon

1 16 oz. bottle white vinegar

1 16 oz. bottle Repel-x concentrate

Pour all of the above in a clean gallon jug and fill the
rest of the way with water.

Shake extrememly well and then pour in your spray bottle...i
like it because it helps to keep the manes and tails tangle
free as I spray along the base of the mane and tail and then
comb it through.

Pam
They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~  Dr. Barney Flemming DVM