Fw: Re: [RC] Monty Foreman ? Bits - Renie M burnett

Absolutely!  Boz hand makes his.  I have seen the "knock-offs".  They
don't have the proper balance, the rings are not slanted outwards from
the sides of the mouth and the metal is not smooth. I can put you in
touch with a lady who has 2 forsale.  One is genuine hand made, the other
is a copy.  You sure can see the difference when they are side by side.
renie
Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins