http:/www.ciwtrailers.com

From: j marshall <jen4marshall@xxxxxxxxx>

Just to clarify... the horse flies were about the size
of a quarter and the swarm more than seven. They would
stick like glue leaving a small trail of blood after I
whacked the ones off I could reach. I felt bad because
my poor horse had no idea why I kept smacking him.
Maybe I should invest in some medieval horse armor.

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups ? now 3 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

There must be a full understanding between the horse and rider for entry
into the top competition brackets. There must be a confidence established
that the desired position is attainable. There must be a caring for the
horse, on the part of the owner, so as to not exceed the physical limits in
the heat of competition. There must be a well planned training program that
will result in the necessary equine attributes. ~ Bob Morris