[RC] OD Cavalry - Timothy Worden

I was not aware that the Old Dominion had a website.
Thank-you Jim for posting it.  Looking through the
website I found the cavalry link.  What an interesting
concept and challenge.  I'm curious as to how many
riders take on this challenge.

http://www.olddominionrides.org/cavalry.html

Tim - who has OD planned for next year....maybe the 100??;)
There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher