[RC] Where the XP goes..... - Karen

If anybody needs to find out exactly where the XP is going, I can probably help. Send me a private email. I hope to find out at Cold Springs next week where camp will be for the start of each week, so that those who can't make it to the start or are sharing weeks can find the ride. Check www.xprides.com for updates. If you are going on the ride (any of it) and have not been already receiving regular email updates on the ride from the Duck, then email me asap.

Karen
in NV

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want. ~ Homer Safferwiffle