[RC] re: [RC] What I have learned- packing for 6 weeks on the road - Laura Hayes - Rosalie Marley

I was wondering what part of Nebraska (and when) the XP goes through?  I live in Stratton, in the far southwest corner, about an hour and a half drive from Ogallala.

Thanks,
Rosalie

===============parts of original message=====================
[RC] What I have learned- packing for 6 weeks on the road - Laura Hayes

We are only a week away from heading west from New York to the start of the XP2004 in Nevada.  We are giving ourselves a week to amble across the country while visiting with old friends in Illinois and Colorado before the five week ride.

If you are near, NV, UT, WY or NE, stop by for some dinner, dry socks, a drink, or a chat.  We will be the ones with the Mothership lit by numerous really cool flashlights.
--
Rosalie Marley
http://TigerHorseFarms.com