[RC] The Belmont and Arabians - sindy mccosker

You will get a kick out of this.  My husband is not a horse racing fan.  I am not even sure he has ever sat down and watched a race on TV.

Yesterday as the horses were coming out onto the track at the Belmont he said "So....how many laps do they do"? I started laughing and said "They are TB's not Arabs"!

I guess he has been living around Arabians too long. LOL