[RC] bloodlines - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Suzanne dasuhuff@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, for what its worth...........I love those polish horses.
In fact, I am now breeding polish horses for endurance. All of my endurance
horses during my 25 years of the sport have been at least 50%
polish...........and yes that is well before bloodlines meant anything to me,
but how they were built, heart and attitude did. Hey, how 'bout that pure
polish Probat X Bask daughter) gelding that won the AERC HEAVYWEIGHT
Championship last year? No pre-WWII stuff in there. I do agree that nowadays
the Poles are breeding for the american show market and unlike recent years,
are not being raced at the track like they used to be to proove their
soundness, but, you don't have to go back that far for a great athelete.

tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~  Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance