From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 2:17 PM
Subject: [RC] Meadowbrook Trail

Please Reply to: Pat Bush kenpat@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do any of you know if the Meadowbrook trail near Georgetown,
California is open? I heard it was closed. I love that trail
and would like to go there soon. Thanks, everyone.

Pat Bush  AERC #1676  West Region

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop

I think home work is the key to having a healthy partner.
~  Steven Proe